USR-N510 is a single serial device server, which can realize bidirectional transparent transmission between serial and Ethernet. No more consider about the details, protocol conversion inside the server. Through simple settings via webpage or setup software can assign working details, realize serial data and TCP/IP data package transparent transmission.
More protection: The device has high-level protection on power supply, serial port, Ethernet port.
USR-N510 is based on ARM processor and it is internally integrated with TCP/IP protocol. User can easily realize embedded device networking.
- Brand new hardware protection, high-level protection in serial port, Ethernet port and power supply, suitable for more harsh industrial environment.
- Cortex-M4 kernel, industrial grade working temperature, and TCP IP protocol stack, more stable.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps, support Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, UDP Server, Httpd Client work modes
- A port can correspond 2 Sockets
- Support network printing
- Support ModBus gateway
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Serial baud rate from 600bps~230.4K bps, support 5 check methods: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Support static IP, DHCP, can inquire network device via UDP broadcast protocol
- Offer serial and network setting protocol, key codes instruction, user can integrate parameter setting function into their application software
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming examples such as VB, Andriod, IOS etc.
- Built-in webpage, also can customize webpage for users.
- Reload button, one key to restore default settings.
- RJ45 with Link/Data indicator light, built-in isolation transformer and 2KV electromagnetic isolation.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE (begin with D8-B0-4C), user can define MAC address.
- Support upgrade firmware via network
- Support ARP of server domain name
- Support changing of network port(default 80)
- Support keep alive, rapidly detect dead links.
- Support account and password, can be used to webpage login and network settings.
- Support one channel WebSocket, realize bidirectional transparent transmission between webpage and serial 0
- Serial work as RS232/RS485/RS422, DB9 female, provide RS485/RS422 converter
- Support DC adapter and 5.08-2 terminal power supply, wide range 5~36V
- Support UDP broadcast function
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring
Simple Transparent transmission
Transparent transmission means that whatever is transferred, our device plays the role of a channel and sends data to the target without modification. On-site monitoring equipment sends data to Serial Device Servers transparent data transmission terminal by itself port, the terminal CUP receives data by serial port and package data.
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search related Serial Device Servers in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Serial Device Servers.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click Save and Restart, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
|Interface Standard||8 pin RJ45|
|Rate||10/100 Mbps, MDI/MDIX, auto switch between cross and direct connection|
|Protection||2KV electromagnetism isolation, shell insulation blocking|
|Network Protocol||IP,TCP,UDP,DHCP,DNS,HTTP,ARP,ICMP,Web socket,Httpd client|
|Receive Buffer||Max 16k bytes buffer|
|Interface Standard||RS-232: DB9 pin type, RS-485: 2 wire (A+,B-), RS-422 (A,B,Y,Z)|
|Baud Rate||600bps ~ 230.4Kbps|
|Buffer||Send and receive 2k bytes respectively|
|Protection||RS-485: anti-static 2KV,lightning protection|
|RS-485 Pull-up and Pull-Down Resistor||2.2 KΩ|
|Virtual Serial（USR-VCOM）||Windows 2000 or higher(32 bit/64 bit)|
|Configuration||Built-in webpage, computer set-up software, serial command|
|Size||88 x 81 x 24 mm|
|Operating Temp.||-40 ~ 85°C (industry)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 ~ 85°C, 5 ~ 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Input Voltage||DC 5 ~ 36V|
|Working Current||53mA @ 12V|