Serial Wireless WiFi Modules, Tiny Size Low Cost
USR-WIFI232-T wifi module can connect with any serial device for data transmission. It can send data from UART to WIFI in TCP client,TCP server and UDP mode.
- PIN Type
- 1 TTL Serial Ports Supporting Data Rates of up to 230.4Kbps
- 2 simultaneous client connections to Soft AP interface
Introduction of Wireless WiFi Modules
The Wireless WiFi Modules, used for data transparent transmission. USR-WIFI232-T wifi module can connect with serial device for data transmission. It can send data from UART to WIFI in TCP client, TCP server and UDP mode.
Features of Wireless WiFi Modules
- [email protected] GHz, support WEP, WPA/WPA2 security mode.
- Self-developed MCU platform
- The fully integrated serial to wifi function
- Support multiple network protocols and WiFi connection configuration
- Support work as STA/AP mode
- Support SmartLink intelligent networking function (APP provided)
- Support UsrLink function (fast set SSID)
- Upgrade firmware via wifi network
- Support external antenna (I-PEX connector)
- Support multiple PWM signal output channel
- Support AT+ command set configuration
- Tiny Size: 22mm x 13.5mm x 6mm
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Support low power real-time operating system and driver
- CE/FCC/RoHS certificated
Application field of Wireless WiFi Modules
- WiFi remote control and monitoring, TCP/IP and WiFi coprocessor
- WiFi remote control toy such as aircraft and cars
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development applications
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search WiFi Modules in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the WiFi Modules.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click â€œSaveâ€œ and â€œRestartâ€œ, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
Optimized low power wifi modules
Low power wifi modules are integrated 802.11b / g / n low-power embedded wifi modules.
It provides a solution to connect the physical device to wifi wireless network and transfer data by UART interface. It is widely used in those fields which need to transfer data with low flow and low frequency. e.g: smart home, smart electricity, medical monitoring, industrial control.
Remote connection application of Wireless WiFi Modules
More images of Wireless WiFi Modules
|Wireless Standard||802.11 b/g/n|
|Transmit Power||802.11b: +16 +/-2dBm (@11Mbps)|
802.11g: +14 +/-2dBm (@54Mbps)
802.11n: +13 +/-2dBm (@HT20, MCS7)
|Receive Sensitivity||802.11b: -93 dBm (@11Mbps ,CCK)|
802.11g: -85 dBm (@54Mbps, OFDM)
802.11n: -82 dBm (@HT20, MCS7)
|Antenna||External: I-PEX connector|
|Data Interface||UART, PWM, GPIO|
|Operating Current||Continuous TX: ~200mA|
Normal Mode Average: ~12mA, Peak: 200mA
|Operating Temp.||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Storage Temp.||-45°C- 125°C|
|Size||22mm x 13.5mm x 6mm|
|External Interface||Pin Type|
|Wireless Network Type||STA/AP|
|Update Firmware||Local WiFi|
|Network Protocol||IPv4, TCP/UDP/FTP/HTTP|
|User Configuration||AT+ command|
Smart Link APP
[Development Doc] Usrlink Fast Networking Protocol Instruction and Demo | download
[Development Doc] USR-WIFI232-T/-G2/-S/-200 SmartLink Function | download
[Demo Code] TCPIP Demo Code | download
[Custom Webpage] Low Power WIFI Module Custom Webpage | download
[Example] Low Power WIFI Module UART Command Example | download