Serial Ethernet Converter
Serial Ethernet Converter are designed to make serial device network-ready in an instant and communicate to multiple serial devices at the same time across a LAN or WAN network.
- Cost Effective – M0 Series < Webpage configuration/DHCP&DNS/HTTPD Client/Connect max 16 clients>
|USR-TCP232-306||RS232 or RS485 or RS422|
- Industrial M4 Series < Modbus Gateway/Flow Control/Network Printing/Web server>
USR-TCP232-410S is Industrial M4 Series which support Modbus Gateway Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP. Top-rated item in the market.
- RS232/RS485 (Can be used at one time)
- DC 5-36v DC
- Flow Control: CTS/RTS XON/XOFF
USR-N510 is an industrial serial to ethernet converter to realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and network with modbus function
- Three-in-one serial port, RS232/RS485/RS422
- Modbus Gateway, Watchdog function
- Flow control: CTS/RTS+XON/ XOFF
USR-TCP232-306 Serial RS232 RS485 RS422 Ethernet Converter is a cost-effective solution for serial data communication.
- RS232/RS484/RS422 (not use simultaneously)
- 5-36v DC
- HTTPD client mode, sends serial data in HTTP format
USR-N540 - 4 Serial port RS232 RS485 RS422 Ethernet Converter. It supports Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- 4 serial port: RS-232/422/485 which works independently at the same time
- Power 5V~36V, anti-reverse connection, anti-surge, anti-pulse
- ESD 8KV Protection on Serial/Etherent port
USR-TCP232-419 is DTR/DSR Serial Ethernet converter, ethernet to serial converter with modbus RTU function
- Hardware Flow Control: CTS/RTS, DTR/DSR
- Wide Voltage: 5-36v DC
- Software control: XON/XOFF
USR-N520 is a double serial device server,which can realize transparent transmission between TCP/UDP data package and RS232/RS485/RS422 interface.
- 2 serial port, RS232 RS485 RS422 three-in-one
- Voltage range of 5~36v DC
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP, CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF
USR-TCP232-302 is a low-cost serial device server,whose function is to realize bidirectional transparent transmission between RS232 and Ethernet.
- 1 RS232 serial port
- Low Voltage range of 4.75-7v DC
- Data Rates range of 600~230.4kbps
Cost-Effective M0 Series - [USR-TCP232-304] is widely used in the solution of serial data networking communication.
- RS485 serial port
- 5V DC
- Client connection: 1 to 16 in TCP Server Mode