Before you read this FAQ, you should close your firewall and make sure your serial device serversÂ and your PC in same network segment (e.g. 192.168.0.xx).
1. Connect the N540 as picture showing.
Check the LED. POW is on. Work is sparkling. The Ethernet LED,Â greed is on and orange one is sparkling.
2. Use the software USR-TCP232-M4,E45
3. Click Search Device, you can find N540 was Searched.
4. Click Open Device, you will open a webpage of N540 config.(username and password either is admin)
5. Click web to serial. If your every step is right, it will show Connect success!
6. You can use USR-TCP232-TEST software and test the connection.