1. Disable your firewall and Ethernet network.
2. Connect to USR – High Performance wifi modules.
3. Open your browser and login the 10.10.100.254, the username and password either is admin.
4. Choose the WIFI mode as STA.
5. Search the AP’s SSID.
6. Choose the Router’s name and apply. Of course you can type the router’s name by your self.
7. Choose the Security Mode and Encryption. It depends your router. Mostly we use WPA2PSK and AES.
8. Put in the password of your router. Apply the setting.
9. Restart the wifi modules.
10. Connect the router.
11. You can use the software to search the device. This device get a new IP from your router.